MX2_motorex

Jan 7, 2003
About 15 weeks ago during the SRAC state Championships I broke my wrist completely in half. My bike stalled as I was going off a big triple I went right over the bars(I was riding a YZ250f). For some reason I stuck out my right hand as I flew into the third bump. I also got a bad concussion when the bike landed on top of me. I ended up spending five days in the hospitle getting MRIs for my head and sugury for my wrist. As soon as I got back from the hospitle I wobled to my garage to see what happened to my bike als it had were a few scratches, bent handle bars and a torn grip( I think I broke my bikes fall). Later I checked to see if I ran out of gas and it was almost full so then I looked at the carborater to see if it had dirt in it and it was clean, I then checked all of the breather tubes and the gas tube and they were all free of dirt. So I came to the conclusion that I was never going to ride a fourstroke again unless the make a super light unstallable one. Now I sold it and out of luck Motoworld racing.com's top machanic was selling super tricked out motoworld '02 race bikes. I ended up paying $1000 more then what I sold my bike for and it was worth it. The bikes are so freakin fast it made my yzf fell like an xr200. Any way as of this week Ive been training as hard as I could with some other racers im also helping one of my freinds build a supercross track and its realy cool being involved with the sport again. Now that im riding ive cased a few jump here and there when I do that my wrist hurts like a mofo. Ive been looking at wrist braces and the hxt from all sports dynamics is $750! does anybody know of a wrist brace that will work for motocross under $100?
Keep racing and have fun.

Andrew,

R

ringo45

Six Six One offers three different types of wrist braces, the lite, regular, and pro versions of braces. They are all under $20 and are made for motocross, the only downside is that they look a little too skimpy for a seriously injured wrist, but if you're simply looking for a little extra support as you regain strength and flexibility, it's the way to go. I just got my cast of from fracturing both bones in my left arm and fracturing part of my wrist (overshot an infield step up), and I use the pro brace and it works fine for me. That's probably the only other choices that come to mind.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom