Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
All,
As I have done for the past several years I am making my annual plea to the members of DRN. Once again I / we are preparing for the 14th annual Hank Denny Motorcycle Club charity hare scramble. Over the years we have made donations of our proceeds to many local, state, and government groups. Those would include Boy and Girl Scouts, Veteran Hospitals, Scholarship programs and many others. We are definitely a "not for profit" organization. To this end I am asking for donations of Dirt Bike related items (oils, grips, etc, etc,) that will be raffled to our participants.

As always, any DRN member is more then welcomed to participate in our event.

If you wish to donate and / or participate please contact me at:

jeffrey dot mullendore at zimmer dot com
(you know what to do with the dot's and the at)

Thank you !!!!

Mully

PS: We are also in dire need of trophies too. So if you have some collecting dust please send them my way.

Below is my donations request letter.

Sirs,

I have enjoyed the sport of Racing/Riding Dirt Bikes since 1972. For the last fifteen years I have tried to give something back to the sport and have done very well by hosting a Charity Hare Scramble at my family’s farm. Our group of riders range from 6 years old up to 60 and range in skill from beginner to AA. Proceeds from our event have gone to many different Local, State, and National Charitable organizations. We have given to local Fire Departments, Cancer Research, Scholarship Programs and to our Veterans. This year’s proceeds will be given to an organization to be determined by our riders. After the race each year we have a raffle, the items are small dirt bike related items (oils, goggles, grips, etc) that are donated from the local shops in my area. Our group has grown to over 100 riders, and, it has become harder for me to get enough donated items to fill the needs of the raffle. I am emailing you to ask if you would be willing to assist me in this fine endeavor. A few donated items from your company would be greatly appreciated by all those who attend.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter and I hope to hear back from you soon. If you need further information about this Charity Hare Scramble, please email me at:

jeffrey dot mullendore at zimmer dot com

I have also attached this year’s event flyer.

Sincerely:

Mully

Jeffrey L. Mullendore
AMA life member, District 14 & 15
VSTA member, CCC member,
HDMC member/president

Jeffrey L. Mullendore
2701 South Washington Road
Columbia City, Indiana 46725

574-244-3686 home
800-613-6131 ext 4116 work
574-453-8313 cell

Hank Denney Motorcycle Club Charity Hare Scramble/House of Honda - Fort Wayne, Indiana

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
When is this event you speak of?
is there a web site with info?
do you need to be an AMA member or district member?
Walt

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Walt, Send me your email address and I will get you a copy of the flyer. No AMA or District card needed. This is a charity race only, with lots of fun and bench racing.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Bump.

Secure some backing from Scott's.

Still looking for some old trophies.

Mully

Top Bottom