N. Calif Off Road riding class 3-23-03

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
On Sunday, March 23, I will conduct an Off Road riding class. The cost is $100.00 and $75.00 for riders who have taken my class before. The class will be limited to ten riders. The location will NOT be at Stonyford. I will be at Stonyford on Saturday 3-22-03, for the USFS Volunteer work project, I hope to see many DRN members at Stonyford. The area is another one of the relatively unknown riding locations I frequent, that previous classes have not yet ridden! The location will be disclosed when I receive your entry. It is about a one hour drive from Sacramento. Should the weather not cooperate, full refunds will be issued?

This class will be geared to "B" and "C" riders. Learn to ride faster, safer and use less energy. The class covers many riding skills. Many of the riders who have taken my Off Road riding class, are running at the front of there class in D36 Enduros and Cross Country events. Several have advanced to the "B" and "A" classes. ;)

To enter, send your check to;
Dave Wood
PO Box 815
Chicago Park, CA 95712-0815

Please include your;
Name,
Address,
City, State and Zip code
Phone #
Email
Class you ride
Bike

Dave Wood
AMA Charter Life member
Blue Ribbon Coalition
D36 Enduro #2

Fox Racing, Mach 1 Motosports, KTM, Smith, Clarke, Braking, Motion Pro & Motul.

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Two riders are returning for a third class and two are returning for a second time! Two more riders are attending there first class.

Four spots left, don't wait to long to enter, as the riding classes do sellout!

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
The class on 3-23-03 has sold out.

I hope to have another class in April. If your interested in joining us at a future class and would like to get an email notification please email me and I will add your name to the list. dwoodcre@aol.com

Top Bottom