Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Learn drills and riding techniques which will allow one to ride faster, safer and use less energy.

The next Off Road Riding class will be on Saturday, April 19. This class will be geared to riders who like to ride challenging trails.

Sunday, April 20, I will hold a beginner class.

Saturday, May 10, a class for riders who like to ride challenging trails.

The cost for either class is $100.00 and $75.00 for riders who have taken a previous class. 10 rider limit. Enter early, the last class sold out in 10 days! If the class is canceled for any reason, Full Refunds will be provided.

The classes will be within 1 1/2 hours of Sacramento.

For more information please email me at; dwoodcre@aol.com

On Saturday, April 5, following the AMA/D36, Youth Cross Country race, at Cow Mountain, there will be a FREE two hour riding clinic for the youth racers. Several of the top AMA/D36 racers will be volunteering as instructors; Dave Wood, Mike Pascrella, Brian Sperle, Heather Wilson, Dean Joyner, Jeff Baur, Craig Wesner...More information should be available in a few days at www.ama-d36.org

To enter please send a check to;
Dave Wood
PO Box 815
Chicago Park, CA 95712

Please be sure to indicate which class;

4-19-03 class for riders who like to ride challenging trails.
4-20-03 beginner class.
5-10-03 class for riders who like to ride challenging trails.

Please provide;
Your Name
address
email
phone
bike
skill level

When I receive your entry I will send you an email entry confirmation and provide the location and directions for your class.

Fox Racing, Mach 1 Motosports, KTM, Motul, Smith, Clarke, GPR, Braking and Motion Pro.

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Another future beginner class participant here, too...how beginner is the beginner class? Any intermediate classes in the future or should I just sign up for a regular class and give it a try?

Thanks Dave!

Karna

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Motochic,

All of the classes are participant driven, if there is enough interest, I will schedule more classes.

Karna,

The classes teach many of the same skills. The main difference is that the advanced class rides more challenging trails and we can often cover a few more skills. The begineer class rides easier trails and we spend a little more time on each skill to give the riders an opportunity to become comfortable with the technique.

Dave Wood

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
There are a few spots still open for all three classes.

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Yes, there are spots open for the April 19 class and April 20.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom