N. California Off-Road Riding class 12/1/01

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
The next off-road riding class will be on Saturday, December 1, 2001. The tenative location will be the trails of Nevada County. The location is subject to change as the snow and rain may require us to relocate? This class will be geared more to "C" & "B" riders as we will ride less technical trails than previous classes. Learn techniques and drills which allow you to ride faster and safer than ever before. The class is not geared to a beginner rider. The class starts at 9:00am and we are out until dark. The cost is $100.00. The class is limited to ten riders. Pre-entries only, your name does not go on the list until I have your check. Should the class cancel due to weather, you will recieve a 100% refund. The rain date will be 12/8. There is a $25.00 cancellation fee.

Anyone who has taken a previous class(s), please share your thoughts on my instruction. Looking at the results of recent races it looks like everyone has shown improvement!

I would like to thank each rider who has participated in previous classes. I hope that the skills and drills taught are helping you to ride faster, safer and give you the confidence to tackle more challenging trails in the future.

Dave Wood
PO Box 815
Chicago Park, CA 95712

Fox Racing, Mach 1 Motosports, Factory Connection, Red Line Oil, Braking & Motion Pro.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom