crmx91

Dec 4, 2002
So I got some Hotwheels graphics for Christmas, and the kit came with an N-style All Trac seat cover- solid black. I installed it ( second one I've had ) and went riding for the first time today.. slid out in a corner and pulled my boot out from underneath the bike.. picked the bike up and rode 3-4 more laps. When I put my bike on the stand back in the pits there was a 4-5 inch tear from where the cover disappeares underneath the seat all the way to the middle of the seat. grrrrr... I never had this problem with the stock cover or my SDG seat. So i decided to post this so no one would buy this junk again. This is the second one I've torn. Oh well. the SGD is going back on now.
Chris.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
That sucks, so was it caused from the crash or by your boot snagging the seat when you pulled your boot out? How did the graphics hold up?

crmx91

Dec 4, 2002
I think the aluminum buckle on my boot snagged it somewhere, but I'm not completely sure on that. The graphics are holding up awesome, I wear Asterisk Cell knee braces and they arn't even messing them up at all.

Can Can Kev

Feb 24, 2003
i got the hotwheels graphics for christmas too for my yz 125, i havent put them on yet but as soon as i get a couple rides on em ill let you know how they are holding up......

Top Bottom