N. Texas Ride weekend of March 16th and/or 17th?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
All:

I have a free weekend to go play in the dirt. The family will be out of town (which is why I have a free weekend to go ride) - However, the family will be taking the Suburban which leaves me with my Mustang GT that has no trailer hitch. :ugg:

Is anyone planning on going riding that weekend? I need someone to go with that has room for one more bike.

I am open - Muenster? Shady Grove? Crawford Park? Brushy Creek?

Man, I need to go ride BAAAAAD!

Slo'Mo, Taraker, Twinspar, Thump, darnjr? Anyone!??!!?!?

-jeffd

darnjr

Jul 5, 2001
It's a little early to say for sure, but I will likely go riding next weekend at Twin Hills or on a private ranch in Granbury. If I go, you are welcome to come with me. Or I might be able to arrange a ride at the next TCCRA race location in Jacksboro.
DA

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
My buddies and I might be riding that weekend. I have some room in the back of the truck for annother bike. Not sure where we are gonna go yet. But I could give you a yell when we decide.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by txbigguy
My buddies and I might be riding that weekend. I have some room in the back of the truck for annother bike. Not sure where we are gonna go yet. But I could give you a yell when we decide.

That would be great!

-jeffd

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Jeff,
I need to grab some seat time. If I can work it out, a Shiny Grove trip may be in order on Sat. the 16th. If so, I'll come by and get you. Stay tuned...

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Shady Grove might work. I will convince my buddies that we need to go there. It would be nice to meet up with some of you guys from here. What are you guys doing this weekend?

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by slo' mo
Jeff,
I need to grab some seat time. If I can work it out, a Shiny Grove trip may be in order on Sat. the 16th. If so, I'll come by and get you. Stay tuned...

excellent. thanks slo'mo.

this weekend is out, but next weekend is good (except my trailer pulling capabilities).

-jeff

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
bump!

I have had a couple of responses regarding getting a ride to go ride since my primary bike hauler will be on the road. I just wanted to bump the thread to try to get as many N. Tx DRN'ers together for a ride :)

-jeffd

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by txbigguy
Shady Grove might work. I will convince my buddies that we need to go there. It would be nice to meet up with some of you guys from here. What are you guys doing this weekend?

Myself, Thump, and Rick will be there early (8am) Sunday. Look for a black Chevy, a gold DRN billboard looking Ford, and a red Durango.

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Early Sundays dont work well with me. I have church to go to. But If you guys will be there around 2ish I could be out there. I will be in a Silver Ram. It will be my first time there so I hope someone can show me the ropes.:D

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
can't go on Sunday, have to repent of the things I wish on the local school idiots. Sat. might be a good day since the rain could help the dust or make it very muddy. My best chance will be next Saturday.
I may try out the trails behind BB Owen again. Have those changed much over the past 5 years?

Txbigguy

Camp Tejas Chef
N. Texas SP
Jan 14, 2002
Not really. I will be out there with a couple of buddies tomorrow. I just got my bike back from the shop and wanted to go out there and get some seat time in. There will be 4 of us. I am on a KX and the other 3 are on CRs. We should be out there around noon or so.

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
What about bullrun ? No organized pratices .....It is a drive though ....You can only take Shady Grove so much......(cough ) Twin Spar:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by MTRIDER
You can only take Shady Grove so much......(cough ) Twin Spar:p

You better see a doctor before that cough gets much worse. :)

I have a limited amount of time that I can ride so the 30 minutes to Shady is hard to beat. Less driving time = more riding time.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Jeff, we'll be skiing that weekend so therefore we will not be riding. How many of yall are going to the TORO banquet thingy? That Crafton property should be pretty good. The RRDR seem to think it's a nice piece of land. I would definately like to get a ride in sometime soon, but I don't wanna tear up my equipment, I'd like to sell sometime within the next couple of months. Yall know anybody in the market for a YZ? Anyhow, I'm off from school for a 4 day weekend from March 29th to April 1st. I'm thinking this will turn into some riding. Any of yall game for a trip to Muenster?

Top Bottom