MeYZ250

Sep 12, 2009
Hey everybody, I just got a '94 YZ250 which also happens to be my first working 2 stroke. Man does it work! I'm already enjoying the out-of-turn kick compared to my previous 4-stroke TTR125. Right now I'm on a tight bugdet but I'm still looking to get every last drop of the powerband :) . I know I'm still new to this so I'll give it some time before I change anything but I was just wondering if ther was anyone out there with experience on the jetting of a '94 YZ250 in various weather conditions. Expecially since it's getting closer to the cold weather, I remember how much my TTR benefited from cold weather jetting. Thanks a lot for the advice people!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
The basic process is the same from bike to bike. You would be best off to remove and thoroughly clean the carb and write down what jets are in there and where the clip is. Be sure to check the float height before you start jetting. I like this guide, if you follow it closely you will end up with a great running bike for next to no money and very little time................http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?p=1340315#post1340315

MeYZ250

Sep 12, 2009
Hey thx ALOT

Hey Joe thanks a lot. When I have a lot of time I'll be sure to clean my reeds nd maybe repack my muffler nd try this guide out. It sounds Very professional. Are you a professional motorcycle mechanic. But anyway thanks for the details and everything. :cool:

Top Bottom