JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
i can almost do them. i started off just going off a small jump onto flat ground and just practiced getting the leg over. i would land on one leg on the foot peg. after i could do that smoothly i moved up to a jump and tried it. i landed sitting on my leg a couple of times but its not too hard.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Work on corners instead.... it draws more chicks.

J-man

May 16, 2007
i have only done one and i just had a huge adrenaline rush so i hit it in fourth swung the leg across and quickly brout it back.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Eric Sorby's Nac Nac at Las Vegas last year during the LCQ was awesome.

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Okiewan said:

that becomes true when the fast cornering wins you races. i agree do that first. i did it when i first got my bike and was just messin around. now i rarely do tricks except for no handers across the finish line when i win! :nener:

JD_MXRacer

Nov 27, 2006
Douglas777 said:
:worship: I feel like I have cornering down.

I just want a a good kodak moment!

i know how you feel. when i first got my bike i would try tricks a lot until i went to the practice track of this guy who used to race professional. he helped me a lot. everytime i would do a trick he would stop me and asked me when am i going to pass a guy or get a speed burst doing that in a race. so i stopped.

o by the way the guy i trained with is coming back to professional racing. he was out with a knee injury. his name is chase whitton. he races a kxf450. is there a race at las vegas or somewhere in march? thats when i heard his first race will be, i could be wrong though.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Okiewan said:

I found a chick in a corner, under a tree at DW once, now I'm married to her, does that count? :laugh:

Douglas777

Sep 19, 2007
I'm 24, started riding when I was 9. I am fast, but not flashy. I just want something more challenging to do when just "playing" around at the track.

Top Bottom