Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
Anyone interested? I'd like to go if I can find someone else to come along. There should be a good amount of riding open with all this hot weather we've been having!

Jeremy

Hondaxrguy

May 17, 2001
I dunno, with all the bills I have, I just don't feel like paying to ride. Shouldn't I have at least an odometer on my bike?
I probably shouldn't even ride at all. Saw the doc today, and after a few x-rays, it seems I banged up my ankle a bit last time out. I'm not going to let that stop me though. :p

Jeremy

Highbeam

~SPONSOR~
Jun 13, 2001
Whenever I try to just not pass the guy in front of me, I end up behind some looney that just goes like heck and doesn't care if he burns checks. If everyone was riding the correct speed you would never see anyone else on the trail, how creepy. It's like noone else is there sometimes.

My first enduro I didn't have a watch or an odometer. I knew that 2nd gear low was about 15mph and I just tried to keep a steady pace. The folks tell you how fast to go in each section. With a little luck I did pretty well.

Don't be afraid of the enduros, they are great fun. Another thing is the enduros draw a different smaller crowd of people, more serious, or at least not there to clog the trail up. The trails are more challenging, more like what we all would seek out on a weekend ride to nachese. The rides are more expensive for some reason, I suppose because less people turn out.

Top Bottom