B

biglou

Talk about a minor aggravation! Name tags were lost in the mail for about a week there. They finally showed up today. I'll get them chopped up and filed accordingly. Everyone will have a clip-on, hanging name tag this year. And if I forgot you, or missed you (doubtful), there will be blanks and you can just write your name in with a Sharpie. Even the blanks will have the "DRN's DirtWeek" lettering and the DRN logo on them. The only thing you will miss will be an avatar, if you have one.

Edit Note: Everyone has TWO copies so your tags are double sided. Just put them back-to-back in the clear holder.

If you have a neck lanyard, bring it and hang your tag from your neck just like a real backstage pass! :cool:

Tags will be at the sign in table. Find your tag in the card file. They are sorted alphabetically. If your screen name starts with a number, it will be up front in numerical order. There will be clear tag holders and clips in a separate box. Quick and easy to assemble.

Big thanks to "Tony da Rat" (Thumbs) for the printing. That helped out more than you know, bro. :thumb:

Everyone wear your tag and be sure to introduce yourself to everyone you meet!

Here's a sample:
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Again I'm excluded. I click on your sample and nothing happens. Where's my book of names. Oh wait I'm not Pred. Lucky me so much hate.

Lou Your sample turned up negative ! :laugh:  

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
ohhhh.....I've always wanted a little red X for a name tag!

Right on Big Lou & thumbs!!
:thumb:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Farmer John
ohhhh.....I've always wanted a little red X for a name tag!&nbsp;

Why?!?.... So that you have something to match your "other" little red X? :moon:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Mine has two X's...one for my signature, and one for my witness.

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
Great Lou, I was planning on ripping through all of my packed up boxes to find last years. You saved me that trouble. :thumbs:

Beer for you and Tony

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I'm not wearing mine. I'm not having my name on anything. That's so I can come up, grab your nuts, and whisper "Meet me in my tent at midnight. Just look for an 03 CRF450 and a TTR90 parked out front".

Top Bottom