wr200rider

Jun 21, 2006
Name the song! NEW video recording!

I made a new video with a real video camera so it's a lot better. I taped the whole end part of the show so it got the whole part of the song they played.

8 seconds, in when it starts to zoom in on the speaker is when the song starts. Also at the end there are a couple seconds that are just the next TV show
Here's the link!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=u9_HN6qid7g

Last edited:

wr200rider

Jun 21, 2006
I wasn't able to make out any of the words since the bass was so loud but the music sounded cool.

If you have any idea just post the title/artist and I will just look it up.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
I think the only thing you can do now (as I googled the heck out of it and a few people asked and got no responses) is look on the DVD that is being sold of that episode as I believe any music has to be listed on the credits(just as when you see a movie all music is listed at the ending).let me know what you find out.I am always up for good sounding music for my subs.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
ditto

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Yeah well there aren't any lyrics :rotfl: Sounds like a bunch of frogs on an acid trip :laugh:

wr200rider

Jun 21, 2006
There were lyrics but by the time i got the phone to start recording it the lyrics had ended. The reason it sounds so bad is because it's from my phone. I figured it would be just enough for someone to recognise it.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Is there a reason why you can't interpret the lyrics and type them into google? You're bound to come up with a response that way.

Top Bottom