NE Ohio Trailriders and the rest of the State

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Any one up to riding this weekend Saturday the 21st?

Places open to suggestion including motocross

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980
"If the competition is not wasted, the day is"

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I may be going to Columbus to ride with RM250BOY, but if it doesn't happen, I would love to ride with you guys.

My favorite place was just shutdown for riding, so I need another place to take bark off the trees. :D

------------------
http://www.designingfool.com/advert -pics and such

'01 YZ250

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Where is rm250boy riding? Maybe we can all meet there. Maybe Bill Hibbs or SPD have a good idea. Preferably a place with real trails or a mx track. Not interested in riding in quad holes all day or getting hit head on.

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I won't be able to ride this weekend. I'm in a wedding. I'd much rather be riding. ;)
After this weekend my schedule looks pretty open. I rode with SPD Saturday at Perry. It was a pretty good time. Climbed a lot of hills and stuff. It's set up more for quads though.

------------------

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
Don't know if I'll be able to go this weekend.The only places I know are Wayne or Perry. And ya gotta share with the quads

------------------
Dennis
99 Husky WR250
I refuse to grow up

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Robyn is checking on a place she likes to camp. It is called lightnings, it has trails of all levels of dificulty and a motocross track. If he is open, we may go there. It is located off rt. 800 south of New Phillidelphia near the 250/77 interchange. One of the toughest courses in the CRA.

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

Robyn

Oct 15, 2000
I am still waiting to hear from Lightning. As soon as I do, I will let everyone know if we have a great place to ride. I will check to see if the MX track will be open to us also.

------------------

mgorman

May 8, 2000
Looks as though Robyn has come thru. They talked with lightning and we are welcome to come and ride and stay the nite if you'd like. I am sure there will be a fee but it will be worth it. Anyone needing directions e-mail me or goto http://www.alltel.net/~racecra/ and follow the links to the maps

michael
mgorman@sssnet.com

------------------
mgorman,
Thumping since 1980

Top Bottom