2stroke

Nov 7, 2001
I want to get a neck brace this winter and I was wondering if anybody can recomend a brand that fits larger persons.....

I have a 20 inch neck and a 53 inch chest, Im not a blob just built like a linebacker.

Leatt doesnt come close on their chart, and I contacted them and all they could recomend was to buy the biggest one they have and then the extened bolt kit and the extended this and that, it seemed far too complicated and as they are already expensive Im not going to buy a bunch of extra parts to make a wrong size fit.

Any suggestions?

Bigred301

Apr 11, 2013
2stroke said:
I want to get a neck brace this winter and I was wondering if anybody can recomend a brand that fits larger persons.....

I have a 20 inch neck and a 53 inch chest, Im not a blob just built like a linebacker.

Leatt doesnt come close on their chart, and I contacted them and all they could recomend was to buy the biggest one they have and then the extened bolt kit and the extended this and that, it seemed far too complicated and as they are already expensive Im not going to buy a bunch of extra parts to make a wrong size fit.

Any suggestions?

Large Atlas or Leatt GPX, one is nice and big (Atlas) the other adjustable to be "pretty big" (52" chest myself) and very short neck, Atlas fits me best

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom