Need a place to ride?? Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri.

savwa

Jun 24, 2001
Willow Creek

This is the place, 268 acres of great riding. Lifetime memberships or yearly memberships available. Contact Nebraska Trailriders Association. 423-6896, 477-1258, or 423-5789.:)

savwa

Jun 24, 2001
more info for willow creek

NEED A PLACE TO RIDE?

Nebraska Trailriders Association

What started as a group of offroad motorcycle and ATV riders fed up with “here today gone tomorrow private riding areas” has turned into the Nebraska Trailriders Association. The NTA has taken the future of their sport into their own hands by getting motivated, organized and incorporated and recently purchased their first riding area.

The riding area known as “Willow Creek” is just east of I-29 in NW Missouri. The land offers several hundred acres of camping and off road riding in bluffs and trees along with an outdoor motocross track, thus giving riding families with every level of rider from the youngest riders to highly experienced racers something to enjoy.

The NTA currently has members from the NE, IA, KS and MO with each member being an equal owner in this venture. We intend for this property to be the first of several to choose from and we are rallying to pay it off quickly and use our collective strength to seek out future areas.

YOU’RE INVITED TO JOIN!

FOR OWNER/MEMBER INFORMATION CONTACT:
THE NEBRASKA TRAILRIDERS ASSOCIATION
P.O. BOX 85652 LINCOLN, NE 68501
Dan @ 402-489-9148, Dennis @ 402-423-6896, Jim @ 402-477-1258
dothorne@navix.net bennettmx@msn.com Summit670@aol.com
LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE… CALL TODAY!!

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
I used to ride there a couple of times before your organization purchased it and will admit that it is great riding. However I am not able to pay the kindof money to join that you are asking. Even if you were closer to KC I would not be able to come up with it. Why is the organization against day passes and shorter term memberships to help fund the area. I feel that you would generate a lot more interest by doing this. I think what the club is doing is great and hope that you have the best of luck. If you do decide to open up with day passes, post here and I will bring a carload up for a day of riding.

Top Bottom