Need a source for KDX200 SR parts

philgreen

May 9, 2007
I am an expat living in the Philippines and bought this bike second hand. It is, as far as I know, a 1989 KDX200 SR (G1). Actually someone bought me a carb o-ring in Australia one time and the sales person there told him to call it an (F1). Is there such thing as a KDX200 SR (F1)? Mine has a metal tank.

Anyway, I need a source for parts for this bike and have hit a wall so far, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Basically I need all the parts for a rebuild: piston with rings, crankshaft bearings, a full gasket set and oil seals.

Will (E1) parts fit a (G1/F1) bike?

Thank you,

Rodney

Perk

~SPONSOR~
Sep 17, 2001
As far as I know, all KDX's of the same model year should have the same specs all across the board as far as those parts go. I would recomend Bikebandit.com for OEM replacement parts, but I'm not sure what there overseas shipping policies may be. I am by all means NOT the all knowing all seeing KDX Guru, but the answers you seek are definitely on this site. Be patient and you shall be rewarded by this site.

Good luck,

Perk

philgreen

May 9, 2007
I have emailed Craig and we'll see what he says. Thank you for that lead.

I have heard first hand of someone buying parts from the states for their non-states version bike and it not fitting at all. Hence my caution when laying down several hundred for engine parts. What I would give to know a KDX engineer.

I will share my findings, once I find them.

Top Bottom