Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I need some help finding a jersey. Troy got a new set of Thor Core gear this year (Thanks AJ :cool: ) But somehwere along the shipping process the jersey disappeared. I waited it out hoping it would arrive before re-orderding but it appears I've waited to long. The jersey we are looking for is the Thor Core 5 Red/Maroon in size medium http://www.mxsouth.com/thor/tho3coreje.htm .

I've tried all the usual suspects (Bob's, MxSouth, GMO and Motosportoutlet) The only one who had it still available was Motosportoutlet but I am not able to call them via the 800 number on the web site to verify it is actually in stock and they won't ship outside the US anyway. If any of you are going by your local dealer and they have one in stock I'd sure appreciate some help as I've got a new set of pants and gloves sitting here with no matching jersey. Let me know if you find anything out there!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Thanks Dave. Looks like the crisis has been averted though as I just found one at a dealership a couple of provinces over, should be here in a few days.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That sounds funny to read "a couple of provinces over" lol. :)

That's great that you found the jersey! Too bad the original got lost in the mail, I hate it when that happens.

Top Bottom