Need help finding new riding buddies/spots in Tennessee

gabe19

Jul 13, 2008
Ok so I love offroading more than anything else. what can I say it completes me lol. I used to ride with my friends alot and over the years they kind of stopped riding due to one of my buddies his kfx400 for a street bike and the other tore down his rm 125 and is to lazy to fix it. I have a 2005 Raptor 350 that was the first "toy" I've ever owned. When we bought that it was the fastest thing I could convince my mom to buy so I had to deal with it, can't really complain since i got it for free though.... I just bought a 2003 rm125 for $1k and love riding it around the yard but the only person i have left to ride with never wants to go riding with me. I am located right between nashville and clarksville and desperately want to find people to ride with. I am a pretty good rider on the raptor but it just wont do some of the hills and whatnot that I want to go up. I am pretty confident that I can follow anyone on the Rm which is what I really want to ride right now. I have never been on an mx track but I would like to go, I mainly do trail riding but like I said I would like to learn how to ride on a track. If any of y'all are close to where I am and have trails/know where some are then that would be great. Right now I am changing engines in my truck so I cant go anywhere But i am trying to get it fixed fast so i can ride before college starts up. I dont really like to travel very far because my truck is a old v8 and god only knows if this engine Im getting for it will blow up or not. Anyway I can't wait to hear back from y'all, thanks.

, Gabe

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
If you want to ride MX track, just go, you don't need a riding buddy per se.

Well, perhaps I should qualify that some. Where I live there are two types of "tracks". The state/county OHV parks will usually include a track which doesn't get much maintenance, isn't too aggressive and is generally hard pack and when they water it it just gets slippery. Riding there is at least cheap.

The private tracks charge a lot more ($20 to $25 per rider in my area), keep them watered, the dirt is soft (which actually results in some major ruts) but the jumps are much more aggressive.

If you just start going to a private track you will meet other people and you can make new friends.

Rod

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom