Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Ok guys i'm in a bit of a jam here and hopefully some of you guys could help me out.I have to do a oral presentation in my english class soon. The teacher gave us about ten or so different topics to choose from, one of them is environmental issues which is what I would like to do the assignment on. I am looking for information regarding the 2006 EPA emission standards that is going to affect people like us in the off-road community. Do any of you guys know where I could find any good information on this subject, if so could you please share it with me, it would be greatly appreciated. I know the information is out there somewhere, I just don' t know where to look.

mongoos

Jul 14, 2000
I did a 10 page paper on that exact same topic in college a couple of years ago. If I remember right I did pretty good on it. I will try to see if I can find it on a disk somewhere to give you my sources.

Lonewolf

May 30, 2002
Thanks for the responces. I have been doing some Google searches and have come up with some articles that had some information on the matter. The assignment isn't due for a few weeks, I just want to start to get some information together now. If anyone knows any good articles or websites that would help me out it would be great.

Top Bottom