Need lower T-clamp for '00 husky 360

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Did you try halls husqvarna in IL, or motoexotica.com, Donelson in St. louis, Letko in KS? Let me know if you need the #'s. If you've already tried them, I can't think of anyone else off hand.

B

biglou

Bill-The shop that I use 99% of the time here is a Husky dealer. I'll give them a call first thing and get back to you. It's doubtful, but worth a shot. Letko is probably a better chance. I'll let you know as soon as I find out anything.

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
I gather from this thread that "not in stock parts" for Husky's are no longer available/orderable. I would think the T clamp would be the same on the 250cc version.

How in the world does Husky expect to have any sort of customer base for the new bikes if the support is consistantly non existant.

Chris

SFO

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 16, 2001
Originally posted by cujet
I gather from this thread that "not in stock parts" for Husky's are no longer available/orderable. I would think the T clamp would be the same on the 250cc version.

How in the world does Husky expect to have any sort of customer base for the new bikes if the support is consistantly non existant.

Chris

It happened in the middle of the nineties too, for those who care to remember.

Couldn't get a rod kit for a 610 for love or money, took over 2 years.

I have noticed the trend reoccurring lately with some Husky projects.

Denise works in a Husky shop and when stuff is backordered, like ignitions or special tools she calls the importer, Cagiva.

They don't have any idea about when backorders will be filled by Italy. (I think they are just happy to finally have bikes to sell)

If its out of stock in the US, I'd say its out.

Hard to repair bikes w/o parts.

Top Bottom