1983yz80

Sep 9, 2003
Hey guys i have a 1983yz 80 and im looking to get more power without having to spend more than 50 bucks. If you guys can help me out that would be great thanks.

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Without spending more than FIFTY BUCKS! I have no idea. I would say a YZ250F but that will cost ya more than fifty bucks. You could try an older 125 or something like that. But if you don't want to spend more than fifty bucks you dont have a whole lot of options.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
For $50 a fresh set of rings and jetting is still your best bang for the buck.

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
dang rich you must read EVERYTHING! I have seen your posts all over the place. I thought it was you that didn't like mini's but it must have been Eric???

Anyways if you don't know who Rich is do a search on his posts...They are most definetley worth a read. And he is spot on here too. You cannot do much with $50. I see all the time people wanting big bore kits for their kids Cobra but haven't replaced rings in eons. In fact Cobra went from a single ring piston to a double ring piston because people didn't change rings often enough and were complaining about all that maintenance they had to do.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom