Status
Not open for further replies.

micah 23

Jun 28, 2003
I hope this doesnt get moved to the What bike forum...

could anyone give me their opinions on an 03' 125 sx? The local dealer has them on sale for about $400 more then the 125kx and $200 more then a cr125.

I know they are suppose to be fast, but what about handling, suspension, reliability...etc. Would this be a good beginner bike in the 125 class?

micah 23

Jun 28, 2003
I hate when they move stuff. I specifically put this into the KTm forum because i figured I would get more info about a KTM on their specific forum.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Get over it. :confused:

AS long as you keep asking "What bike should I get "questions they are going to end up in this forum.

micah 23

Jun 28, 2003
there is no get over it,,,,, i asked in my orginal post for it to be kept in the section that I thought would get the best response or info...the one specifically designated to euro, but primarily KTM.

So basically you cant ask any question about a bike without it being in the what bike forum? I wasnt asking people to help me with the questions that are listed as examples i was asking a brand topic that I think could very easily be in the KTM section. So now everyone who knows something about the KTM 125sx who doesnt visit this WHat bike forum because they stay in the KTM forum will not be able to put there input in.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
:whiner: :whiner:

The KTM 125 is NOT a novice bike. There, now will you quit WHINING?

b-b00gie

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2002
Originally posted by Rich Rohrich
Get over it. :confused:

AS long as you keep asking "What bike should I get "questions they are going to end up in this forum.

Rich,

IMHO, he's not asking "what bike do I get". He posted in the KTM forum asking specifically about the characteristics of the 125SX hoping to get feedback from owners.

Just my view from the outside... :thumb:

-B

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
All his posts are asking if X bike is a good first time bike I.E What bike should I get

Case Closed, along with this STUPID thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom