sonnysair6

Mar 1, 2008
Hi everyone

I am new to this forum my name is Jared i live in Long beach, i just bought a 2005 YZ250 2 weeks ago, and i've gone twice in two weeks, i am ADDICTED, I love it, and i would like to get a couple more people to ride with that are willing to go once or twice a week, Cause i am now dedicated to this sport ( I love it). Reason i have only a couple riding buddies down here is because i am from Northern California and all my buddies that ride are up there, and i only 2 of my friends have dirtbikes here, one of them is awsome he racers and is showing me a couple things, but he is always busy, so if anybody in the So Cal area is down to ride couple times a week let me know through this thread. Honestly No Skill level required, but if your an expert please be patient as I dont considered myself a beginner but also i am not an expert, i picked up on my dirt bike pretty fast because i been riding street bikes for 5 years. I have an 04 R6 that it's amazing.

P.s. So far i've only been to Ocotillo Wells and a place up north called LeGrange, but i am basically down to go ride anywhere, i Really want to check out Randsburg, Jawbone and more of those mojave areas.

Thanks

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Welcome to the sport of dirtriding! You came to the right place. We usually plan rides here, so check regulary and join in as needed! Jawbone is a great place to ride, you'll like it there. We hope to see you on some rides, good luck. ;)

Feb 12, 2008
i love to ride
first time i rode i never wanted to get off the bike

my fav place to ride is el mirage. go up there for a few hours then come back to get to work.

there are a lot of guys and girls here that all love the sport and we tend to stick together. if someone breaks down we all band together to get you back on the bike

in the socal wrecking crew forum, i posted something about a group ride in el mirage sometime in may. maybe you guys can help with that??

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Keep checking here for a ride or even start one yourself.

I'm up for a ride this Saturday if you are interested.

sonnysair6

Mar 1, 2008
Thanks

Thanks everyone for your responses, Very helpful information, in regards to riding this weekend, i am actually going to a wedding out of town so i can't, but that is awsome and i appreciate the offer. let's see about next week, how does that sound, i really would like to go to the Mojave area.

sonnysair6

Mar 1, 2008
riding

May is perfect, im out of school second week of may so i am soo down, but hopefully i go lots of times before may so that i can get better. Here is my email feel free to contact me whenever sonnysairATgmail

I had to put AT for @ because it would not let me put the @ symbol

Thanks

KX2fitty

Mar 30, 2004
Let's ride Mojave. Soon Los Padres should open up.

I'm in need of a desert ride, it's been a couple months. Anyone down for a Saturday or Sunday ride drop me a PM.

mojave ron

Dec 25, 2006
i live in mojave.anytime anyone of you want to ride email me..always good to ride with new buddies..in 2 weeks we are having a mojave to vegas ride for cancer..if interested email me. :cool:

Top Bottom