HACK

Jul 15, 2006
I am new to the dirtrider. I like to ride woods, but travel for work 100% of the time. I get home about 2 weekends a month. Anyone in Ohio that likes to ride woods, please shoot me an email. Later

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I live in Nelsonville, about 1.5 hours from Westerville (I used to live there when going to school). I have a bunch of people I ride with. I live smack dead in the middle of Wayne National Forest (Monday Creek section) and we take off from my house and hit the trails.

I am on a 4x4 quad for now, due to surgery on my left knee. I have only ridden my YZ twice this year due to my nagging knee. I am hoping to be back in the saddle within a month from now, but my knee is still painful 3 weeks after the surgery.

Shoot me an email and I will send you the link to my forum where we plan rides, party's, etc.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I'm an hour and 15 from Nelsonville in Gallipolis - I work in Pomeroy. I have nothing against woods, but most of my time is spent on the track - mostly because I don't have anyone to ride woods with and I don't like the idea of hitting a tree at 30 mph. ;)

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
It only hurts the first few times. :)

These aren't single track trails, they're more like highways (over 50" trails for the most part). But they are two way trails and you have to be more careful of hitting quads head on than you do hitting trees. ;)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Hack,

I live in Dayton and have friends in Columbus that i ride with. We make it down to WNF every once in a while as well as to WV (Hatfield-McCoy) as often as we can. You are welcome to come along. I just picked up a new CRF250X that's sitting in my garage and has yet to touch any dirt beyond that of rolling it up my driveway from the truck.

Drop me a message if you are interested. I think we'll head to WV in the next few weeks and will surely head down to WNF for a day ride soon.

Someone - sounds like you've got a nice set-up (location).

Later,

JimK

Top Bottom