need some new n. carolina places

crkid

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
i'm sorta new to the sport and i live in kernersville, nc. we've got some trails by my house but they're getting old. i've read the other threads about nc trails, but can someone tell me where exactly these places are? thanks.

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
nc riding

brown mtn national forest is in morganton. take 40 west from kville to the morganton exit. theres a gas station rt off the exit,they get you there the last 20 miles. uwharrie national forest is outside asheboro,honda shop in asheboro can get u there. bucklberry farms is in goldsboro,go to Cherry hospital and u cant miss it. tons of motox tracks in nc to list all of them. ur close to honda of winston salem,alot of the guys in there race SETRA and are weekend motocrossers. call them for suggestions. WWW.nchsa for info. send me ur email address and ill forward u some info==mp

Alpinestar

Apr 18, 2001
If you want to ride at Brown Mountain, I can easily give you directions there. Just another idea is a place that is about 5 miles east of brown mountain on the same road (Brown Mountain beach RD) its called Mulberry trails I have heard its a nice place to ride. if you want to ride there sometime let us know. later

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
I live near Kernersville, but I'm moving, Sorry. You might want to try Rolling hills, about 45 minutes from you, they don't ever water the track though. You could also try East Bend. Those are the two closest tracks to you. Sorry I'm moving or I'd take you riding.

MikeT

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
I live in atlantic beach nc. if you ever get east of raleigh I can hook you up with quite a few places. I donate irrigation systems/work to many tracks this way.

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
;)

brownmtnbily

Mar 2, 2014
Heres a list of some places in or close to lenoir n.c. 28645. (1) Brown Mountain ohv has over 34 miles of trails and great scenery, (2) Mulberry Trails is on five acres of private land with woops, jumps, hill climbs, atv drag race way, and trails in the woods @ 3799 mulberry creek rd lenoir n.c. 28645 (828) 0252. (3) Brushy Mountain ATV off 64/90 Taylorseville. (4) There is a track in Baton that opens one weekend a year to raise money for Drexel Fire dept. Poker run, BBQ, and trails this year on 3-22-14. Wanna meet & ride?

Top Bottom