Need suggestions for new kitten names

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
My friend just got a new kitten - it's smokey colored with a few stripes on her belly.

Let's hear some name suggestions... thanks (I figured you creative DRN'ers can help)!

B

biglou

We had a bunch of puppies when I was little. We called one "Blacky", on account of he was the blackest. We called another one "Browny", on account of he was the brownest. And we called the third one "Liberace", on account of he was the pianist...:eek:

Thank you, I'll be here all week...

B

biglou

How 'bout "Holeshot"? I can think of at least one DRN member who would second that one!

My other choice is "Angus". *shrug*

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
When I get home I'll ask my 4-year old daughter what she thinks it should be. She named our cat "Witto Wasco" . . . :confused:

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My mom has a cat named Stupid. It will attack your socks when you walk by.

One of my friends named all his pets with the same first letter. Jack, June, Jeff (after me), Jab and Jinx.

Since your friends cat is smokey colored why not just go with Smokey.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dog Snack! :p

Just kidding, I love cats, they taste just like chicken. :eek:

I think you already named the cat in it's description........Smokey. Better get that thing re-jetted!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Kitty Kitty, they won't answer to anything else. ;) Or maybe Suzuki!

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
if its any use, my cat is called pheobe (after smelly cat in friends)

we also had one called fluffy, a nice cute name, but this cat was a cold blooded killing machine!

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Thomasina :) is what My 4 year old named a stray that we kept. It's after a Disney classic.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
The only cat that I every even half way liked, I named DC. Damn Cat!

We named my dads last cat B.C. It was sort for bad cat. It was either that or stop it.

Elk - both my cats know there name they just have selective hearing. They only come when they feel like it or want something.

I like holeshot as a name.

Maybe - La Gata (female spanish for cat)

My Cats names are Jake and Elwood(Fuzzy Butt is his nick name). They are brother and sister. We named them before we know that Jake was a girl, and it just stuck. It fits her personality. I have named a few based on looks or personality

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'll run down the names of my past cats, and you can pick the one you like the most to use.
First there was Momma Kitty, she had kittens. Then from that litter we got Kitty. Once Kitty left us, we got Kitty from a boy at my mothers school. Kitty stayed with us for almost 5 years then moved on.

When I got married I got Kitty from the barn(see next paragraph) and later after Kitty died we got Kitty from a litter at my nieces house. My daughter, even though we've corrected her many times, still tries to call Kitty Patches.

Of course these were just our house cats. At the barn were Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, and Kitty. Of those you could only aproach Kitty, and Kittys Mother. That was a few year ago, now we have Kitty, Kitty, and Kitty at the barn, plus a few we haven't taken the time to name yet.

So, there you have it Nikki. Take your pick! They're all winners! :)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Try this . The top names, Ever :)
You can even check out the top names by state :eek:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Battered Sav
Spooge! :)

I don't know why ... but, I like this one! :cool:

wrench

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
We used to have a cat named Zeus, stupid thing thought it was really zeus, just did whatever it wanted when it wanted to do it. If it didn't get to it would let you know with some well placed "spooge".

Hot4Teacher

Apr 21, 2002
Our two cats are named Blitz and Capone. Blitz just tears around the house like he is on fire. Capone is the size of a small sized car and he has a scar under his eye down to his cheek. Hope these help. ;) :)

Motor
Shoes
Queenie (all cats have a god complex)
Athena
Aphrodite
Onions (when you clean the catbox it makes you want to cry) :whiner:

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I love kittens!!! :confused:

Here are a few I've had for previous cats:

Moochie (for obvious mooching technique)
Pepper (Named after sister's boyfriend, JW Pepper)
Puddin' George (Named after the 1976 Roots character Chicken George, except the cat resembled butterscotch pudding)
Evinrude (Named by my Dad for ability to purr very loudly)
Chelsea (A stray found at college dorm, had this name on her tag, did not call owners)

And lastly, my favorite buddy in the whole world for hangin' with me for the past 16 years:

Libby (Named for the Liberty Bell because I got her on the 4th of July in 1986)
AKA: The Libbinator, Big Libby, Libby Skibby, Poopooneenee.

Okay, I'll stop now (I love this cat!! :) )

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Hot4Teacher
Capone is the size of a small sized car and he has a scar under his eye down to his cheek.

I have seen this cat and he scares me!! :scream:

Top Bottom