jwussow74

Jun 14, 2006
i'm in the market for a new digi point and shoot. currently i'm using a three year old canon powershot a70. it has worked fairly well for taking family photos and such, but my chief complaint is that it takes so long to actually take the picture. what i mean is that you have to stand there holding the button forever before the photo is taken. action shots or even in the moment shots are very hard to capture. i want a camera that will take the picture when i push the button and will recover quickly so i can take another photo quickly after the first. a function like multiple frames for action shots would be cool. you know so i could capture something like pre-jump, jump, in the air and then the landing. i'm looking to spend no more than $400-$450 and a little less would be nice. i sure would appreciate some input. thanks.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Go here... http://www.steves-digicams.com

You'll get a good idea of what cameras have the best "performance' for the best price. Considering you're willing to spend a little bit of money, you shouldn't have a problem finding what you want.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That was the other website I was gonna mention but couldn't remember. :)

Top Bottom