JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
I'm going to be helping out San Diego Off-Road Magazine ( kind of a field editor ) and I'm looking to cover as much as possible;

Things such as:

Volunteer opportunities, Upcoming events, Club info, Race results, Land issues and places or people of interest.

I know there is stuff you are envolved in that could use some exposure and this would be a good platform.

If you want to try your creative writing, let have it,

I need to get whatever you have by the first of the Month to make the dead line for the next month issue ( example Oct 1st for Nov. issue )

I'm hoping Kandy Thorton will help with the Desert race results, she is really good at it, I support her reports with photos for Cycle News, so I think we can cover the dez races.

Anyhow you can email your submission to jpiracephotos@msn.com and lets see what happens

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Congratulations Jim.

That's very cool. :thumb:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Kandy is great, she really knows how to cover a lot in a short space, we're both looking foreward to working together in '04, should be Fun.

Requirements are easy, word count under 500, cover anything you think would be of interest and send any photos you want to add, I can resize them, so don't worry about being to large, just as long as you can get them though the Email

And finally all submittals must be in no later then the first of the month in order to make the following months issue

Also, if you have something you want to cover and need someone to shot for you, let me know, That's what I do.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Super news bro, take lots of Zuki shots, k??!

Top Bottom