SCOOBY450

Apr 13, 2007
Going to Boise via LV, Ely, Wells, Jackpot at the end of July. Looking for riding along the way and while there. Taking the family in our RV. We will be in Idaho for eight days. My girls are intermediate riders so a place with ST and easier stuff is what I'm looking for. Also looking for comfortable weather- which is getting harder to find. Any info is appreciated! Thanx, Bob. :)

SCOOBY450

Apr 13, 2007
Going up 7/24. riding at Ward Charcoal Ovens State Park on the 25th. Then up to Boise. Ride Little Gem Cycle Park on 28th. On to Jackpot, Nevada so mom can gamble- while there I plan to ride out of Kimberly, Idaho on the 30th. If I get to Idaho Falls on Aug. 1st I plan to ride Big Hole Mountains. On to Hurricane, Utah for a karate clinic & ride on the 4th. Hopefully while in Boise I'll get another ride in somewhere.
Anybody with info on any of these areas??? I am open for feedback!

mbaird

May 25, 2006
little gem wont be exactly chili this week! Try Idaho City
or Cascade. Not much farther Maybe an hour or so.

My girls went to their dads home in Oregon for the summer
and I let them take their bikes with , otherwise they would have loved to ride.

I have wednesday off and can ride then. I know the trails in
Cascade pretty well. Great single track as well as some quad trails for the girls if they are not up to the single track level
yet. It is also a lot cooler up there.

call me if you want. Michael 208-703-7073-- cell

p.s hope you see this in time, I tried to email you but you dont accept emails

Last edited:

mbaird

May 25, 2006
hope you made it home fine. I had a great time and I think the kids did as well. I can't wait to see the pics. when you
post them.

I am taking 3 days this weekend to ride baumgartner
I'll take a camera and get some pics .

Top Bottom