CrashAddict

Nov 17, 2007
I am not rich....just doing a little better than dirt poor actually..I wrecked a 05 R6 and got some money and since summer is over what a perfect excuse to get a dirt bike! but the only problem is that I have never ridden one and I don't know any body that has one.

in my shopping around for my very first dirt bike I thought a 300 would be fun ( and cheep ) and good to learn on so i run it past my girlfriend...and before you say WHAT! she used to teach kids how to ride dirtbikes! She tels me since I have alot of sport bike experience that I should get a bigger bike...so i took her experience and get my first bike
a 2000 520 EXC... :whoa: but now I need some body to ride with. well the 95 ktm 300 was a smaller bike and a good price and would give me another bike to put my girlfriend on and also my friend so hell why not...so now i got 2 bikes....and still have yet to ride them other than in a yard...well my friend lives next to whyahuta a 28 mile trail network so me and my girl go for my first ride and oops she cant ride the 300 its to big...so I go for a ride on my 520 ( we did not have much time be for i got dark) so yea I left her in the parking lot...oh what what was I supposed to do it was my first ride!
any how I take off ( on my back tire ) and I am having a thought! this bike has five gears WHY!!! this thing is a freaking rocket with tires! I rode 12miles and never needed to come out of first and I was hauling some ass! well now I got a 520 my friend wants to ride the 300 and my girl friend just wants to ride! So since I cant just leave her out ( even thou she influenced me on getting me my 520 death machine ) I get a 125 for her to ride so now I have 3

So if you see me on hear asking sum dumb ass Q. Just remember I have a lot of bikes and don't know Sh!t about any of them..

And I am N love all over again I cant belive I have gone this long with out having experienced the fun of riding a dirt bike!

I am Ricky and this is my first post!

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
yea I'm in that dirt poor because of a dirt bike catagory but welcome to DRN
(and a stupid snowmobile that i have n o idea why i still have)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hi ... My name is Tony ... oops ... wrong meeting

Welcome to DRN and to the world of dirt.

Where do you call home? We have folks scattered about most everywhere.

Tell your GF to sign up. we have the coolest bunch of gals on the planet right here.

Top Bottom