New "Air Nikki" Video w/ DW03 footage-Thanks Lou!!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Woohoo!! I finally got to check out the new video that Lou put together last night from my laptop.... very cool Lou!! I think maybe you have a future in doing some video clip work on the side... this is good stuff!

The footage is from both Cooperland (DW03) and a pre-Reno ride in Merwin, MO, from Feb.

THANKS AGAIN LOU!!! And thanks anyone else who took the DW03 footage - I'm diggin the big step-up clips although it doesn't look at scary in the video as it does sitting on the bike! :thumb:

Check it out (it's around 2.5 MB - might have to right click and do a "save target as"):

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/big_lou/Videos/AirNikki-2.wmv

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Cool!

(Sniff, sniff) I didn't stay on the bike long enough for anyone to get any footage of me. :(

BTW, the intro says "Air Nikki III".

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Awesome!!

Honestly, I would pay good money to see my fellow DRN'ers on DVD. Moreso than most of the FMX crap they have out now. I would only like to see a few more bermshots.

You guys are doing great work.

Ivan

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Rember the good ol' days when you didn't have to worry about getting you butt kicked by some Chick? Yea those were the days. LOL!!!! Atta Girl Nikki you on the gas girl, get it!!

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by super rat
Rember the good ol' days when you didn't have to worry about getting you butt kicked by some Chick? Yea those were the days. LOL!!!! Nikki you ]

HAHA I grew up worried about getting smoked by a girl, and i did, still too this day.. My old neighbor she holds her pro license.. Supposedly from what i've heard, she is the only female rider too ever qualify for a SX, not sure if its true or not..

Too Nikki & Lou :worship: :worship: :worship: Great Video :thumb:

B

biglou

A quick couple of notes, it says "III" because the original one got changed once, and the title on the WMP saves itself as whatever I called the captured files initially, no matter what I named it! Also, Gomer, I pulled the Merwin footage directly off the "original" Air Nikki video so I had to mute it, thus killing the bike sounds, or else there would have been chunks of another song overlayed in there on top of the current one. :)

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Yeah, Gomer -good helmet cams can't come out to soon. I was riding the first jump in the rythmn section right beside you when VROOM, you shot up and over the next two and doubled out. Serious acceleration, it would look really cool on vid.

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I'm not impressed, I think its a camera trick. :laugh: :laugh:

Just kidding- Good footage Lou! Great riding Nik. I was on the step-up during that footage it was way cool watching from the top!!!! :thumb:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Thanks everyone.... yeah, I love jumps.... but did you notice it took me like 14 minutes to get around that turn after the big step-up. LOL! Corners are just no fun! :confused:

Top Bottom