76GMC1500

Uhhh...
Oct 19, 2006
Why doesn't the AMA simply mandate a restrictor plate on the 4-strokes? Nobody would have to buy new bikes in order to compete in their current class. The manufacturers wouldn't have to re-tool or completely throw out their R&D money. It would make the bikes somewhat quieter.

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
I think that the "little" guys already have a plan, it's usually referred to as "outlaw" racing and the AMA can do nothing about it.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
www.jmxracing.com

The best outlaw racing in the Southeast.

I wish there were more series out there like this. The promoter is a great guy and tries hard. He is a true enthusiast and loves MX. I have known him for years and have a lot of respect for how he runs his series and him as a person.

I wish there were more series out there like him. Fortunately, JMX is out there so I have no need to worry about the AMA. Plenty of non-AMA HS series too like Mid-East.

I will never be an AMA member again.

Ivan

lynch racing

Aug 13, 2004
FruDaddy said:
I think that the "little" guys already have a plan, it's usually referred to as "outlaw" racing and the AMA can do nothing about it.

That`s the spirit- revolt-resist-support your local tracks with local people in charge-burn your AMA cards-What has the AMA ever done for you and was it worth all the cash you have paid to them? put your money into the promoters that care about racing and not Japan`s backroom politics which seems to dominate the AMA policy makers agenda. Think!!!.If you do not support the local "outlaw" races and promoters-who will? :cool:

Top Bottom