New and improved Guy in Eastern Ohio

Apr 9, 2005
New and improved Guy

What up peeps, I just found DRN and am already impressed. I have a 2000 RM125 and have been riding about three years. I just recently moved from Tennessee to Eastern Ohio and am looking for some good people to go riding with. Any body interested, look me up at jones35a@erau.edu

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Speaking of meeting DRNer's, check out the DRN East Coast - Spring Ride thread about a ride coming up at the Hatfield & McCoy Trail System in West Virginia. Also not to be missed, check out the 5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride coming up the weekend of June 11th and 12th at Paragon in Pennsylvania. Check out the Paragon Adventure Park website for additional information in accommodations and the thread for all the folks making the trek.

You are between the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders and the Kentuckiana Chapter. Check out their forums for opportunities to hook up with some folks. We have a pile of folks in the Ohio area, hopefully some will pop in and say hi.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…