Mariesa18

Feb 24, 2007
I know I posted before, and alot of people told me 2stroke 125, I have been having also alot of people telling me a 250 4stroke?

Try to include the following info in your first post
1) 5'5 1/2 135 pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you? Average
3) what do you plan to ride- Trails/Woods, and hopefully soon MX/SX tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience? Yes 1 year on dirtbike, 11years atv, and 13 years snowmobile.
5) Do you think you will race? I plan to get into it.
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Yes from what I know, and my G-pa is always there to help If I have questions.
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? I was thinking more of a 4 stroke... but is the 250F too big of a jump?
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Yes
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? $4,000
10) Do you live in California? No Michigan
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

Is the 250F too big of a jump for me when I have been riding dirtbikes for a year, and have been riding a TTR125LE for that year.

Thanks all!!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
Are you confortable with the fact that you will barely be able to touch the ground on a full sized bike? If not, you will have to address lowering the bike. Several methods have been discussed on this forum on many occasions. I think that a 250F would be better suited to your needs.

Top Bottom