madmike90

Aug 3, 2007
i thought my fellow 2 wheel junkies would be interested in this.

I just pulled the trigger on an '09 ZX-6R Monster Edition.

09Ninja6RMonster1.JPG

djtrozzo15

Feb 22, 2010
thats sweet man. i saw one the other day when i went to the bike shop. they must have thought i escaped from the short bus because i was drolling over this bike. its so sweet

03yzrider

Feb 2, 2010
if i was you o would change the pipe i know its new and everything but that and a power comander! i am getting an r6 soon and that what i will be doin! good luck with the bike man bretty sweet......

03yzrider

madmike90

Aug 3, 2007
way ahead of you man, already ordered an akropovic exhaust and of course a jet kit to go with it.

havent looked into the power commander yet though.

03yzrider said:
if i was you o would change the pipe i know its new and everything but that and a power comander! i am getting an r6 soon and that what i will be doin! good luck with the bike man bretty sweet......

03yzrider

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:cool:

theisel

Oct 3, 2009
madmike90 said:
way ahead of you man, already ordered an akropovic exhaust and of course a jet kit to go with it.

havent looked into the power commander yet though.

Jet Kit????? Im pretty sure that thig is fuel injected, therefore it can't be jetted.

Is your arkapovic a full system or just the slip on? If you got a full system then you will need a fuel controler like a power comander or Bazzaz. If you just got the slip on, then you will probably be ok without one, your bike might still shoot flames though lol.

Oh, and congratz on the bike, that thing is sweet, and good choice on the exhaust, arkas are quality stuff. Make sure you get some gear too.

Top Bottom