Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
After my trip to Texas and blowing up everything I put bikes that don't blow up on my Christmas list and the new KTM105. I was allowed to open 1 gift last night and in it was the pouch for a new KTM 125SX :yeehaw: Man I was up and wanting to know where the bike was. It's been at the neighbors up the road and I had to wait until tonight to go get it :whiner: That was the longest 24hrs of my life but it's here now and in my bedroom :thumb: Can't wait to ride it. We're heading south fri. after Christmas for a week to ride. Might see you Gomer at TNT. :aj: :yeehaw:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Congrats, girl!! Do let us know how you like that little screamer! - rb

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Awesome Christmas present! Congrats! Hurry up with pictures and a ride report for us, ok?!?!
:cool: :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Congrats! :thumb:

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
I got to ride the new bike down south last week and it is sweet :thumb: It's light and easy to throw around, and FAST!!! Had to cut the bars down about an inch and a half, got a blister on the outside of my thumb but after we cut them it was ok. I'll have some pics as soon as my dad gets them on here. Can't wait to race it but were back home to crappy weather again :ugg:

Had great weather down south. We went to Diamondback in GA. for 2 days, Aonia Pass for 2 days, Turkeycreek in SC. for a day and TNT for New Years day. Ran some good motos and some woods at 3 of the tracks.

Motogrl307

~SPONSOR~
Jan 10, 2001
I got the pics of the new bike up in the gallery. Sorry they aren't better but their pics that are scanned. My dad needs to get a digital camera I guess.

Top Bottom