nikki420chic

Nov 9, 2006
hmm so where do i start as u all know i got the new bike the 2000 XR200 ...well i took it out for the first time on sunday..after the motorcross on saturday night..n i dont know if it was the motorcross that did me in but man do i like to go fast now hahaha...like theres no puttering around with me i want to go full throttle n when i go full throttle for some reason i got no fear all i think about is..hmm should i go faster lol, so thats what i did went really fast and my buddy was riding my old bike SOOOOOO SLOW ..i was doing circles around him lol haha..n then ended up spraying mud in his face opps hahaha...anywho i had such a blast im sticking to this sport i get such a rush off of it that i cant stop...my friend litterily has 2 drag me off my bike to go...i just love my bike way 2 much 2 ever stop riding hahaha...seriously i cant wait till summer...ALL summer thats all im going 2 be doing i guess ill be taking alot of vacation time from work next year hehehe.. ;) ..but im even more excited cause on saturday im heading up 2 my mountain chipmunk ..aka. up in chilliwack ...i cant wait mabe i should show my friend a trick or two..haha i think its because he doesnt want to fall...but i basically looked back at him n said if ur afraid of falling all the time u shouldn't be riding n hes like NO thats not the reason i just dont want 2 get muddy ..is there something wrong with this picture? girl = wanting to get dirty ....boy= doesn't want to get near the mud..hahah thats what i thought anywho im talking alot so ima get back to work here ..talk to yall later see ya :)

nikki420chic

Nov 9, 2006
hahaha ya thats right who cares ...lol..i know he was all down because he wanted 2 keep up wit me but he couldn't he got mad a couple times..but didn't want to show it but i knew he was upset lol

nikki420chic

Nov 9, 2006
haha i wont he has my old bike to play on he loves it anyways the old one is a 2 stroke n my 200 is a 4 stroke so its funny when were trying 2 race on a straight stretch on the logging road its funny, on saturday we went up to vedder mountain up in chilliwack,b.c n man was that some fun, basically at the lower levels there was no snow what so ever n when u gradually made ur way up the mountain it got colder n snow was on the ground, he is SCARED to ride in the snow which is funny cause the hole time i was following him in the snow i was doing fish tails behind him i did bail once but not a scratch on me hahaha i just playin jumped off n gently put the bike down hahaha i didn't want to drop it, other then that it was a good day of riding n rippin it around the guy that sold me the bike said the bike has never been past 3rd gear well lets just say i was always in 5th on the open striaght stretches hehehe i love it im inlove with my bike haha if i could marry it i would :)

Top Bottom