MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Theirs some new cool shows on Spike TV's (formally TNN) Powerblock (Saturday and Sunday mornings). The one new show is called motoworld, seems to be all about motocross, today it was any ways. The second show is called top dead center, witch seems to be all about bikes. Check um out.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Gotta love it when you turn it on and they are interviewing Mitch Payton, thanks for the reminder MonkeyMouse

MONKEYMOUSE

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2001
Ya I mean that lol.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Wake up Early to go ride this morning and look out and snowing :whiner: I have been waiting to ride since Thanksgiving. The doc cleared me to go and all the good trails have been open since X-mas, but I was not allowed to go (the weather was beautiful the whole time I was on Medical Reserve). Get to a Weekend I ride and we get two days of rain a FREAKIN SNOW. That Blows chunks.

So, I up early and click on the TV. Satellite is out :silly: I didn't even get to watch the show, but dought that I missed much. TDC looks like it will be more of a street bike thing and I was glad to see that Motoworld would be played at a time when I could actually watch it (not like on ESPN2 at 3:00 A.M.) and they go and screw up the format :whiner: :flame:

Good news is the snow will gone quickly and I might get a late ride tomorrow.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Me and my sons tuned in and watched all but TDC. It was raining so we at the very least got to get our fix by proxy! Cool stuff. I liked the reality of speed show. These guys are based in Dallas, so it was cool seeing all kinds of places we recognized. Now, if we only knew where their practice track was that would be even cooler. Does anyone know where they were practicing????

-jeffd

adstott

May 23, 2002
TDC was pretty decent today, that had a little dirt track segment then a half way decent piece on a new "In your face" trials video that looked pretty cool. Trials kicks butt.

Top Bottom