metaldude1742

Jun 16, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'11" 140lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? pretty agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? Pretty much a little bit of everything
4) Do you have any riding experience? ive been on riding since i was 10 (17 now) my first 2 years were spent on a bike comparable to a xr100 (some chinese bike) and since i was 12 ive been on sport quads
5) Do you think you will race ? Not anything big.. ill race mostly friends, probably play on a track a little
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Me and my dad can pretty much do whatever, we work on all our own stuff
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? No brand preference but id like to stick to a 2t
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? all major brands are around
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike? up to around $2000
10) Do you live in California? nope
11) Your age? Nope
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

i mostly ride sport quads... right now i have a Polaris Predator and i would like to think i handle it pretty good and like i said ive been on sport quads since i was 12... I think about a 125 2t is about what im looking for as i think a 250 would be more than i can handle, and im mostly looking for something to play around on when im not on my fourwheeler.. hell who knows i might even make the switch back to 2wheels, because the reason i moved to 4 has changed
any advise you have on this would be nice :)

Top Bottom