sarN

Apr 1, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
5'6" 135 pounds
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
Pretty physical and want to ride more aggressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
Trails and probably tracks
4) Do you have any riding experience?
Yes
5) Do you think you will race ?
I want to, is 20 too old to start?
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
Yes
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
I'd like a 4 stroke
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
Not sure yet, I want a nice good bike
10) Do you live in California?
Nope
11) Your age?
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion

So, I really want to get into riding a lot more and possibly racing. Right now my bike (85 xr250) weighs twice as much as I do, and it just seems too big for me to handle. I feel like the bike is riding me. The bike I was looking at most of all was the CRF 150R. My budget will reach that far, and it seems perfect - light and fast, not to mention the great reviews on it

My main question is, is my size a good fit for the 150R? I'd probably go the expert model. But also, is the reason I don't feel comfortable because the bike is too big or because I'm inexperienced?

Thanks

sarN

Apr 1, 2007
thanks, maybe i will go with a two stroke instead. are they still light? i hear they are also easier to work on than a four stroke as well. i just want something that i can feel more comfortable on, than the 270 pound monster that ive been riding around. since im too old to race for a smaller class, would maybe a KX 100 be good even? I want somethin I can have fun on and learn to jump, learn tricks, etc, thats also gonna be ok in the trails.

Top Bottom