capitancrack

Sep 4, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)
6,0 150lbs
2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
7/10
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
woods fields friends sandpits
4) Do you have any riding experience?
honda xr80 and yamaha 125 dt 83
5) Do you think you will race ?
maybe just friends
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
some
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)?
dont matter
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry?
Yamaha Honda Kawasaki and others
9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
10) Do you live in California?
no
11) Your age?
17 almost 18
12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
i dont no if i should just use the yamaha 125 dt but i mean it is a 83

Sahinoz

Sep 2, 2007
I tried many bikes but not too much experiance, I'm almost the same in terms of age-weight-height..but I'm quite agressive :laugh:

I'll probably(98%) get a Kawasaki KX125 on this saturday, if I like it I will tell you.. I love light bikes, it's much more fun than the heavier ones. The bad thing is that they have bad low-end power and they're not durable to sustained high rpm ridings. But I think that wouldnt be a problem, just shift up and that's it ;)

dan12

Aug 28, 2007
I dont know much about bikes right now but I asked a few weeks ago and i was suggested a 125 2 stroke or a 250f. Brand does not really matter they said. I am exactly the same height and weight as you but I am younger. The 2 stroke 125 will be cheaper than the 250 and it will make you a better rider.

Jan 3, 2007
capitancrack, i third the 125 2 stroke suggestion. I think you would like it much more thn your DT in the suspension department and top end area, but the bottom end is scares. Just dont fall off the pipe.

Top Bottom