fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I met Creeper 9 at Lansing Cycle this morning. He was picking up his new bike - 250 EXC. He is the most recent KDX convert to KTMs. Who is next???
Congratulations on the new bike and we will see you at Trail Fest.

Mike

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mike

Last i spoke to Creeper9 he did say it just seemed right to buy a pumpkin in October, but was going to wait until January! I think that Kurt just got so excited about TrailFest he just had to do it now! I wonder if Kurt is going to want to get that pretty new bike all dirty and muddy? nah.....

See you at TrailFest. I am REALLY looking forward to it! :yeehaw:

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Kurt Creeper9 guy, congrats on the KTM purchase! Don't be alarmed by all of the sudden attention in the pits around your bike ;)

Welcome to the orange side, who's next???????? Smitdog, 70Marlin, of Jeff Allen?

rickshaw

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by rickshaw
Welcome to the orange side, who's next???????? Smitdog, 70Marlin, of Jeff Allen?

Maybe in a few years.... my bike has less than 300 miles on it!

Hey Rickshaw - Is your son going to be able to make TF?

Creeper9

~SPONSOR~
Oct 28, 1999
Yep, I'm guilty. I went up there saturday, and I knew that I'd be picking one up. I just wasn't decided on 250 or 300. I got a 250. I just need to go and get it next saturday. YEEEHAA! And you can bet your dancin' bannana that I'm bringin' that bike to trail fest!! Only one way to break those things in. GET 'EM DIRTY!!!

REALLY looking forward to trailfest now!!!

-Kurt

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Kurt
Congrate. I'll let you check out my "factory" bike so you know what EE mods are required. If possible have Napper revalve the forks before you take it out - $$$$ well spent.
Freddy KTM

Top Bottom