Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The District 14 Enduro Division has implemented a new service for communicating news and events to the enduro community.

This service requires that you sign-up with your e-mail address, and there is a simple verification / confirmation process to complete your subscription.

Your e-mail address will not be used for spam, and will only be used to communicate information as it relates to enduro events in District 14.

Note: First check your e-mail! Those of you who were already on the D-14 enduro distribution list may have already been sent a confirmation e-mail for the new service. If so, go ahead and complete the process. You do not need to sign-up with the link below.

Please click the link below to sign-up:

http://www.d14enduro.org/mailing_list.html

Look for the first D-14 Enduro newsletter early next week!

:cool:

Last edited:

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Cool, Bill.
So I just need to click on the link, and its all set?
When I clicked on the link, it took me to the D14 Enduro "Breaking News" page; it didn't ask for me to confirm anything. I suppose thru the magic of computers, it took care of everything without my doing anything?

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Worked for me. You should get a screen that says:

Join the D-14 Enduro Mailing List!
Enter your name and e-mail address below:
Name:
Email:
GO

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Clicking the link in the e-mail that was sent to you is what confirms your subscription, then automatically redirects you to the D-14 enduro web site. This double opt-in method helps prevent malicious use of the mailing service and propagation of spam.

After confirming via the link, you should get a follow-up e-mail stating that you have been successfully added to the mailing list.

I used the existing D-14 distribution list (about 150 names) I got from TDunn and BV to do a mass send-out for the initial opt-in campaign. I didn't have everyone's e-mail (like BBarel's). For those folks, they can sign-up manually with the link provided in post #1 of this thread.

The D-14 enduro web site is in the process of getting moved to a new hosting provider. Soon after that's done, the mailing list subscribe / unsubscribe box will be available directly from the home page.

Make sense?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Ya, it sounds like Dunn got him self a geek for a scorekeeper and he's organizing da house.

Just kidding billy, I'm sure it's going to rock. :cool:

Freddy

Top Bottom