saestewa

Sep 18, 2006
I am a 23 y/o female who just learned to ride a few weeks ago on my brother-in-laws KX85. I have ridden it mostly in the woods, and am ready to invest in my own. The KX85 was really too small for me though, so I would like atleast a 125 or bigger.

1) your physical size: 5'8"....about 150 lbs.
2) How physical / aggressive are you? I consider myself to be fairly athletic and agressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? Woods/Fields/Friends
4) Do you have any riding experience? A few weeks on a KX85
5) Do you think you will race? No
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? Husband can work on any bike
7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? No preference
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? Any brand (3 dealers within 20 miles)
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? 2K-3K

Thanks for your help!

saestewa

Sep 18, 2006
jim f. said:
Did you find the 85 hard to ride? Did you like the kind of power it put out?

I liked the power of the 85 and I really didn't find it that hard to ride. I would like more of a trail bike though, maybe with the fatter tires.

elliot67 said:
Welcome to DRN. Female riders are getting more common nowadays. That's really awesome, from my point of view.

Thanks! :) My husband has always rode and just got an '03 YZ450F, so I thought I would try riding and loved it!

Top Bottom