New from Latin America

Crayonjota

Jun 18, 2005
Gonna be quick and just say Hi!

I bought a 1996 XT350 with 4800kms on the odo and have been using for two days as my hack/city bike. So far I have taken it down one trail and for a few miles of beach. The beach was cool...First time ever for me. Sure it works ok, but I am used to my superbike and thus it feels really down on err, grunt, and sigh, I cannot make anything scrape through the twisties..

Two questions then, how do I up the power for next to nothing and should it max out at 140kph @8500 in 6th?
CJ

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc.

I gather by your flag that you are in Panama. What is the riding like there?

Check out Thumper Central and the Mods & Performance Forum for some possible answers to your questions. If you don't find what you are looking for, put up a new thread in the Mods & Performance Forum and you will likely get a bunch of responses.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…