AmEboy14

Aug 4, 2007
Hey everyone, my name is Tom, I am from Saginaw,MI. I am 22 and do not own a bike, I have never really ridden much, I do however want to get into it. I am hoping to save up enough money to buy a bike soon. I really don't know anyone from my area who rides, or that could teach me how to ride. Just wanted to say thanks for letting me join the community.

carajean

May 27, 2006
Welcome!! I live in Flint Township, when you get a bike let me know I know a great beginner place. I just started riding myself last summer. Not super good but I try im always lookin for people close to ride with. If you need help locating a really cheap bike let me know im a great bargin hunter. :cool:

AmEboy14

Aug 4, 2007
Thanks!....I don't have alot of money, so I'm hoping maybe to find a bike that needs some work, you know, slowly build it up to a sweet bike.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN. :)

Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area. These guys have written the book on how to make a local area forum work. There are guys in there that never come out into the main site!

Top Bottom