ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Recently joined after acquiring dirt bikes once again. (Haven't been on the dirt since 1986 or so, when I was 14.) A couple of weeks ago I picked up a 04 Honda XR400R for myself, and a 04 Honda CRF150F for my girlfriend.

They now share the garage with our 02 Honda CBR 1100XX (Mine), 04 Honda CBR 600RR (Hers) and the 03 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (Hers). (The Ninja is for sale, if anyone is interested. :) )

I also run a web site for Honda Motorcycles (primarily the FireBlade series; CBR 900RR, 929RR, 954RR, 1000RR; but all Honda models are welcome.) at http://www.fireblades.org/

Looking forward to getting back into dirt riding.

Here are some pics of the new bikes:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
CONQ!!!! Remember me? (hot_rocket) I'm glad you found DRN. Welcome to the dirt again. :thumb:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Doh! On second thought, maybe I shouldn't have said anything. :eek: Welcome to DRN big guy. Luvtolean was on here last year, but I haven't seen him post in a while.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
welcome fellow Raleigh-ite where do you ride or plan on riding?
feel free to give me a holler I'll try to share some riding areas.
My wife rides as well and should be back the flat stuff for her by summer.

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
The only place we've ridden so far is a 200 acre area in Rocky Mount that is owned by the dealership where I buy all my bikes. (Twin County Motorsports in Rocky Mount). It's a decent place, but it's 1 hour each way to get there.

I'm DYING to find places to ride closer to Raleigh. Any tips? :thumb:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Not sure what your skill level is or that of your GF but there is:
Buckleberry, flat, a few trails, mostly full of quad riders, south east of Smithfield..ok for the GF if she is a novice.
MX, there is Archers Lodge, has been rebuilt, have not been there since complete renovation but hear it's acceptable, 15 miles east of Beltline Poole Rd.
Devil's Ridge, not open for practice much but it's a safe track, Sanford.
Kenly, I'd stay away, dangerous steep faces and landings track.
Empire, I believe it's out Greensboro way, have not been yet...YET!
Birch Creek, nice track, Danville Va 2 hours
TNT, Chester SC. Has everything, 3 tracks, + 2 for kids, practice (field areas) for the less confident, trails, camping, GOOD friends! ... Yeah, this is where I ride most of the time!

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Hmm. So it looks like my riding area in Rocky Mount is about as good as it gets in the 1 hour radius.

Thanks for the info.

ConqSoft

~SPONSOR~
Jan 15, 2004
Actually, there's room for one more now; to the right of the dirt bikes. :D

Maybe a 1000RR for me, since the XX is used mostly for 2-up. ;)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN Conqsoft!

"hot rocket" lol, I'm gonna get some mileage out of that one ~d :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ConqSoft:

Welcome to DRN. You will not find a better bunch of folks.

Top Bottom