new gear

dancrosbie

Dec 20, 2002
I want to get some new gear for mx. I'm pretty big so I want my gear to fit like street clothes. I was looking at the new thor team YOT gear but I'm afraid I might look to flashy and stuff cause I'm in the 12-15 125 schoolboy class and I'm not like getting first every tme or anything. What are your suggestions. P.S. I ride a Yamaha YZ 250F.

moto814

Uhhh...
Dec 17, 2002
I was a long time Thor wearer. This year, I got a set of Oneal Hardware, head to toe.

Absolutely the best fitting gear I've ever worn. Lots of room, never binds.

-Steve

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
I have the Thor YOT gear and a 250F too ;) I really love Thor gear - but wish the YOT pants were vented. The jersey is kinda a mix in between the AC5 jerseys and Core 5 jerseys as it has a few vented panels. The stuff is pretty trick looking.

I figured after Ando won Southwick - maybe the YOT gear and the 250F combo would be good luck for me.

dancrosbie

Dec 20, 2002
Does the new Thor gear fit the same as the older (core 4) gear? I have core 4 gear and the jersey is a little small.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Fits pretty much the same except the sleeves in the Core5 are roomier than the Core4 (especially in the forearm area where the Core4 was pretty tight).

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
"especially in the forearm area where the Core4 was pretty tight"

My Nikki, you must be built like Popeye ! :laugh:

dancrosbie

Dec 20, 2002
Yea my forearm was very tight on my jersey. (I play baseball so I've got some muscle there) lol.

Y2Z

~SPONSOR~
Apr 6, 2002
im a big shift fan and furious(a very popular local moto clothing) fan

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…