DTown

Dec 5, 2009
Just thought i would come in here and introduce myself. I am from Denver Colorado. i ride out in grand junction and utah. Hopefully i can find some riding buddies from here.

Porkchop

~SPONSOR~
Apr 27, 2001
Pal in denver

Hi there Dtown, you now have a pal from the so cal wrecking crew. Do you know your way around yuray? Black bear pass , Imajean pass & Engineer pass & Telluride! yee-haaw! some of the best riding on this continent, next spring or summer awaits. Name the date, me & some cronies will show up. I can reserve spots at box canyon lodge, been there before, go back in a heart beat. Best Regards, Porkchop... :cool:

Last edited:

DTown

Dec 5, 2009
Engineer pass is one of my step fathers favorite passes. Ouray and Ridgeway are very awesome places. its always nice to be able to go soak down at the pool after a long ride. I was born in Montrose but rarely get to go back so i am defiently up for a ride. What months are you looking at? im sure we can figure something out.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Hail and welcome! I grew up in Aurora, but sadly have never ridden in Colorado. I got into bikes after I left the state. Maybe one of the years I'll haul one of the bikes out there and see what I can find. I've always been a fan of Steamboat Springs, maybe I'll start there. :)

Top Bottom