Mechanicsn

Jan 18, 2005
Hello all, been lurking around the board for awhile now, thought I'd make my first post. I'm 33 and getting back into riding, just bought a '98 CR250 and I'm trying to learn to ride it before it rides me! I live in NW Louisiana, ride trails a lot and the local dirt pits. I may try a little racing in the future once I get my skill level back up, sold my last bike ('95 YZ250) back in '97 so I'm having to relearn a lot. Great board with lots of info, any riders here in North Louisiana getting together? If so lemme' know, I'm always looking for new places to ride, etc.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the North Texas Smack Pack and Heartland Spodes forums for opportunities to hook up with some of us. GhostRider32 is always looking for folks to meet at Barnwell, which is near Gilmer in East Texas.

Where are you located in NW LA?

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
Welcome!! There are a few other cajuns on this site. This is the best place for a dirtbike junkie, lots of good info. Most of all the people on this site are the best. Start your planning for DW it is an experience you will never forget.Happy posting! :ride:

Top Bottom